A story been written during my sleepless nights, fairly accompanied by my SSRI drugs, a cup of frappucino and a chunk of optimism. Presenting you, my deadly trial on becoming the most random, engineering-major, truly amateur fictional writer, 'Dead Cat For Zoey'. Well, if Sophie Kinsella, Emily Cassel or Stephanie Meyer happen to read my book, please, don't flush mine into your bowl. That's too rude! Haha.
blacky dead cat

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Way behind schedule. It's April now!

Pheww...I haven't start writing since yesterday, but now, I have just finished the chapter 'Who is she, actually?' and currently, about to start a new chapter, that I refused to call 'Wall of Many Stories', because I haven't got any good heading for it yet.

You read Twilight, don't you? I don't. Okay, I did, once, but just few pages, the first saga. But that's not the whole point. What I am trying to do here, is to challenge that goddamn good and now, rich-and-famous, Stephenie Meyer. (But she's pretty cute lady, at 36, which isn't that bad for that age! Check out her pic below-->)


Only that she's married, with three kids. Forget it!!

What about her? She wrote that book based on her dream, on one smelly-breath morning, and from then on, she kept writing till she finished the whole book - within three months. 3 MONTHS? She's kidding me.

Fine. I started mine, the chapter 'Venti Incident' when I was in my sister's house in Taiping. I got a dream too, but it was night, past midnight and I can't sleep. So, I trembled myself in front of my laptop and punched the keystrokes right away. The idea was like a downpour! Like a flood running down from the sky into formatted text in Ms. Word. And it was January 20th 2010. And it was just 1131 words been written that night. Bummer!

So, I got 19 more days to April 20th. I need to catch up with my writing. 3-month book challenge!
GENTLEMEN, LET'S DO THIS.

Word counts so far: 53, 426 words
Chapter finished: Who is she, actually?

No comments:

Post a Comment