A story been written during my sleepless nights, fairly accompanied by my SSRI drugs, a cup of frappucino and a chunk of optimism. Presenting you, my deadly trial on becoming the most random, engineering-major, truly amateur fictional writer, 'Dead Cat For Zoey'. Well, if Sophie Kinsella, Emily Cassel or Stephanie Meyer happen to read my book, please, don't flush mine into your bowl. That's too rude! Haha.
blacky dead cat

Saturday, April 10, 2010

The novel has come to an end

Phewww...There is nothing more relievable, other than finishing something you have been working on, for about 3 months now.

So, I finally, I came to the last chapter and the word counts so far is 58,125 words. I was planning for only something less than 55,000 words, but thank God, I surpass the expectation.
And the next thing, especially today, is to finish up everything. And tonight, I need to make a thorough review from the 'Preface' till the very last page (I still don't know how should I end the story actually).

Other hand, I haven't made up my mind, on which publishing houses should I go. Whether it would be Alaf21, PTS, Utusan Publications - I don't know, because I don't have much information about any of them. I used to email someone from Alaf21, and she told me a bit about the company, the royalty distribution and stuff.
But the most important thing now is - How should I end my 'DEAD CAT FOR ZOEY' novel?

ALL PRAISE TO GOD FOR GIVING ME THE STRENGTH, UP TILL NOW: 58,OOO WORDS AND COUNTING!
I DID IT!!! and I DID IT MY WAY!

1 comment:

Post a Comment