A story been written during my sleepless nights, fairly accompanied by my SSRI drugs, a cup of frappucino and a chunk of optimism. Presenting you, my deadly trial on becoming the most random, engineering-major, truly amateur fictional writer, 'Dead Cat For Zoey'. Well, if Sophie Kinsella, Emily Cassel or Stephanie Meyer happen to read my book, please, don't flush mine into your bowl. That's too rude! Haha.
blacky dead cat

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm In The Sun with She & Him

Well, not much people know about this alternative/folk band, but they are pretty famous in USA, and now they are shattering the world with their latest album - Volume Two.
The collaboration between Zooey Deschanel and M.Ward, is super-genius! super duper~ She's a great singer-songwriter, and Ward is great too, with his slumber face and well-skilled guitar strumming, make this band something that stand out proud, beating the hell out of the crowd.

Volume One is a very successful one. I had the full album since last year and it worth hours of listening. I wonder if they can keep up the good work with their second debut. Hopefully, they will and of course, they won't be disappointing, because, I have the proof!

Here is the foolproof! Introducing: In The Sun, fully written by Z.Deschanel. You'll be amazed!
Hit the green play button, TO PLAY, duh!


She & Him - In the Sun .mp3




Novel progress:
Word counts: 57,312 words
Current Chapter: Still on 'The Wall of Change' and some additions to 'I Deserve to Know to' chapter.

Just in case, you need the lyrics, I'll attach it here, in this post;

It's hard to be ignored
When I look at you
You look so bored
My baby, my darling
I've been taking a beating

Well all right
(Well all right)
It's ok
(It's ok)
We all get the slip sometimes every day
I'll just keep it to myself
In the sun
In the sun

It's hard to take the blame
When I look at you, you're so ashamed
My baby, my darling
I've been thinking of leaving

Well all right
(Well all right)
It's ok
(It's ok)
We all get the slip sometimes every day
I'll just keep it to myself
In the sun
In the sun

Well all right
(Well all right)
It's ok
(It's ok)
We all feel ashamed sometimes every day
I'll just keep it to myself
In the sun
In the sun

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment