A story been written during my sleepless nights, fairly accompanied by my SSRI drugs, a cup of frappucino and a chunk of optimism. Presenting you, my deadly trial on becoming the most random, engineering-major, truly amateur fictional writer, 'Dead Cat For Zoey'. Well, if Sophie Kinsella, Emily Cassel or Stephanie Meyer happen to read my book, please, don't flush mine into your bowl. That's too rude! Haha.
blacky dead cat

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Novel progress and birthday dinner

As of today, Wednesday of March 31st, a day after my birthday (where I celebrated mine with my pharmacist cousin, Yana and her mom, as well as my dad). We were eating Siakap 3 Rasa (sweet, sour, so-appealing) at Pantai Batu Buruk, K.Terennganu and it was raining cats and dogs, but since dogs are rarely seen, the cats took control of sweeping the girls' blouses while we're gorging our food.

Since she, Yana, is doing her practical in the government hospital for five months, before she graduates, I asked her lots of questions, regarding scientific drugs and their bad effects. We talked about SSRI, my Citalopram and other anti-depressants (which she said, a very-very controlled medicine in Malaysia) and we talked about how 24 tablets of Panadol could kill someone in instant, seriously, as she quoted her lecturer's note. Even 10 pills, sometimes, will do the 'honor killing'. Pheww!

Why? Because this kind of paracetamol has an amount of toxic or poison (I can't recall the names she told), and at certain level, if taken simultaneously, may cause FATAL. You're DEAD MAN! Try it! If you don't believe it, but prepare yourself a coffin first.

Overall, the birthday dinner went smooth and mouth-crunching. And it was all good, because the bill was on her. Her treat! Thanks.

Today, the progress bar is pretty slow, one bar only. I started blogging about my novel last night, and trust me, it was all chaotic. I should have started earlier, but, things happen for a reason, or two.

Last chapter update: Chapter 'Who is she, actually?' and it stuck on the fifth page.
Word counts so far: 52,366 words.

P/S: Thanks for all my Facebook friends, for your lovely besday wishes. Appreciate it.
Walla, im getting older and I'm 21, legal drinking age, but sorry, no alcohol in my body. Enough with all these sedatives and drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment