Life.A fiction.A broken heart will eventually mend.
I have just read your submission. Judging from your writing. You still have a long way to go before this becomes a book. The two very basic precepts of storytelling apply.
1. Write about what you know
2. Show, don't tell. You have too much telling.
3. Avoid cliches like the plague. Your writing chokes on it.
4. Avoid preaching to your readers. Nobody, least of all young adults, like to be preached to.
5. We prefer Malaysian stories about Malaysians in Malaysia.
-An Editor from A Company-
Watch out for the book launching anytime in this month of May 2010. Stay put! Thanks for all the supports.
I am running a petition, of getting at least 5000 fans, so that I can tell the skeptic publisher(s) that I've got fans and supporters! I need your help to realize this book, and get it published! Please. Just become a fan, that's all I'm asking. Thanks